My name is Brian Horvath.
I am an expert in helping people know, live, and love the purpose for their career and finances.
If you really need to live without stress worry, and anxiety, get a better financial plan and find joy in your work then I can help you.
I lead the field in career transition and financial freedom and my accomplishments include:
• Graduate of The Ohio State University, B.A. in Communication
• Dave Ramsey Trained Counselor
• Spent 10 years in sales and marketing in the corporate world
• Former career and finance ministry director for one of the fastest-growing churches in America
• Former Executive Director of a national non-profit helping people through crossroads in their careers
• President and CEO of The Horvath Training Institute, LLC that helps people to know, live and love the purpose for their career and finances.
Awards, Titles, and Designations
• Crossroads Career Metro Leader for Tampa, St. Pete, and Clearwater
• LinkedIn Optimization Expert
• Lead and facilitate men and women through mastermind groups (offline and online)
• My journey of financial freedom where I went from broke, busted, and disgusted to healed, whole, and helping others
• Included paying off $37k become debt-free as a single
• Paid off my wife’s (now mine) debt after being married
• Wife and I paid our townhome mortgage before 40 years old (we then built a single-family after having children)
• Husband to Becky, Father to Greyson and Daddy to Ella :)
• Authored an eBook, Your Purpose: How to Know it. Live it. Love it. that documents my journey as well as equips and encourages people to live a life of and on—purpose.
• Written and delivered hundreds of blog posts, podcasts, webinars, workshops, speaking engagements, training classes, curriculums, group studies, etc.
• My StrengthFinders 2.0 assessment lists my strengths as Futuristic, Activator, Competition, Significance, and Achiever
• Enjoy spending time with my family at Disney playing sports games on PS4, listening to jazz music, reading books about business and taking naps!
• Totaled 4 cars in my teens and twenties that should have killed me but was left without a scratch on my body
• Filed Chapter 7 bankruptcy but overcame poor decisions to live a life of financial freedom
• Had a failed suicide attempt on New Year’s Eve 2006 and by God’s grace experienced a practical, emotional and spiritual wake—up call as a result
When you want to know, live, and love the purpose for their career and finances, most of what you need is help, instruction, and encouragement from someone / a team who has "been there and done that!" with career transition and financial freedom.
I can help you live without stress worry, and anxiety, a better financial plan, and enjoy your work!